skip to main content
  • Login
  • Register

Complain or comment about a service provider

If you have a problem with a service provider, you nshould contact them directly first. All service providers should have a feedback process. If, after contacting them, you are still unhappy, then you can contact Somerset County Council.

If you would like to leave feedback about health and social care services, you can visit the Healthwatch Somerset website.