skip to main content
  • Login
  • Register

Search results

If you can't find the services or products you are looking for, you can ask service providers if they can help. If you can't find the information you are looking for, let us know.

Your search returned 435 results
Selected types:

Information pages x or Care homes x


  1. Sherborne House Altogether Care

    Sherborne House provides specialist high quality accommodation and nursing care for up to twenty eight people. The highly experienced team specialises in care of older people living with dementia. Sherborne House situated on the edge of Yeovil, offers...

  2. Elm Tree House Residential Home

      Elm Tree House has been an established Residential home since 1990.  Elm Tree House prides itself on offering a high professional service of care for those service users who are mentally ill with a personal touch.  We are pleased to acccept residence...

  3. Jobcentre Plus

    Jobcentre Plus is an employment centre run by the Department for Work and Pensions. Trained and experienced staff can help you find work that is suitable for you; this could be full time, part time, permanent or temporary work. The staff at Jobcentre...

    • Skin Cancer safety

      Exposing your child to too much sun may significantly increase their risk of skin cancer later in life. Covering up, staying in the shade and using sunscreen are the best ways to protect you and your children against the sun. And it's not just when you're...

      • Stroke

        A stroke is a serious, life-threatening medical condition that happens when the blood supply to part of the brain is cut off. If you suspect that you or someone else is having a stroke, phone 999 immediately and ask for an ambulance. The main stroke symptoms...

        • Care Quality Commission (CQC)

          The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is the independent regulator of health and social care in England. They make sure health and social care services provide people with safe, effective, caring, well-led and responsive care, and encourage care services...

          Showing results 1 to 10 of 435