skip to main content
  • Login
  • Register

Search results

If you can't find the services or products you are looking for, you can ask service providers if they can help. If you can't find the information you are looking for, let us know.

Your search returned 113 results
Selected filters:

Information, advice and advocacy x


  1. NHS continuing healthcare

    NHS continuing healthcare, also known as NHS continuing care or 'fully funded NHS care', is free care that is arranged and funded by the NHS. This means that you will receive care and support to meet your assessed needs atno cost to you. You must have...

    • Aster Living Keep Warm Keep Well

      From: Aster Living

      Aster Living have been fortunate to be able to obtain funding in order to be able to start to tackle fuel poverty issues within Somerset. This funding allows us to offer free Home Energy Surveys in clients own homes. Aster Living helps older people, people...

    • My Computer Assistant

      My Computer Assistant is the answer for the many people that do not qualify or cannot get free help from charities to complete online tasks in the home. By 2020 all government departments will be online and there will be no paper forms to claim benefits,...

    • Frome Library Service Point

      From: Mendip Community Credit Union

      Saturday mornings 10 - 12 Volunteers can help you join, apply for a loan, manage your money, start saving, or open a basic bank account.

    • Somerset Choices West Somerset Community Connect Drop In - Williton

      Information and advice from Adult Social Care about the support available to you in your community.

      • YMCA Mendip

        YMCA Mendip is a local youth and community organisation providing practical support advice and activites across the Mendip District, for all ages Homeless prevention supported accommodation Private rented sector accommodation Deposit guarantee scheme...

      • RAF Families Federation

        From: Somerset Armed Forces Covenant

        We help: Single, Married or Reservist RAF Personnel and their families. We offer: Information and advice to RAF personnel and their families. We provide a voice to RAF personnel and families and represent their views to MOD, RAF and other relevant agencies. ...

        • Money matters

          The Council uses national rules to work out if you are eligible for help with paying for any care and support you need. Following your care assessment, if it is agreed that Social Care will provide a personal budget or can help support you, someone from...

          • Aster Living Care & Repair

            From: Aster Living

            Aster Living Care & Repair is a Home Improvement Agency Service which helps older people, people with disabilities, and vulnerable people to live in safety and with dignity in their own homes. Our services are focused on ensuring that existing housing...

          • Financial assessment

            If, following your care assessment, it is agreed that Social Care will provide a personal budget or can help support you,someone from the Financial Assessment and Benefits (FAB) Teamwilltalk with you to work out what contribution you may have to pay....

            Showing results 1 to 10 of 113