Organisation type: Voluntary or Community Sector , Private, Local Authority, NHS
The ethos of TLC Homecare:
- improve the quality of life for patients and their families facing the problem associated with life threatening illness.
- End of life care helps people live as well as possible. Our palliative care is one that aims to and to die with dignity.
- Care during this time can include additional support, such as personal, mental, psychological, spiritual and holistic care for as long as you need it.
- TLC nursing care primarily assists the individual in contributing to a peaceful death, to support them and live as independently and as actively as possible. Offers a support system to help the family cope during a persons’ illness and bereavement.
- We aim to help support life and regard dying as a normal process.
Hello, my name is Tracy Carp and I am a new provider in Somerset. I have many years’ experience which I have decided to use to set up my own service called TLC Home Care to work with people who need care during the night between the hours of 10.00 p.m and 7.00 a.m. I have a Level 4 Diploma in Health and Social Care, an up to date DBS and public liability insurance. I have over twenty years work experience in care, mainly with palliative care in the community. I was a Marie Curie Nurse for eight years and I’ve also worked with patients with mental health needs in a secure unit. The care and support offered during the night by TLC Home Care in Bridgwater, Burnham, Taunton and surrounding areas is available to older people and people with dementia, as well has people living with conditions such as multiple sclerosis, motor neurone disease and end of life care. The approach that I take is one that is very flexible to meet people’s individual needs, delivering care with dignity and pride, and offering continuity with an on-going personal connection and relationship. If you or a loved one needs personal care, nursing or health care or companionship during the night, please do get in touch with me to find out more about how I can work with you contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org