Personal Assistant - Support, Home Help and Relief Care
Organisation type: Private
Flexible Health Care Profesional offering a Range of services and willing to Adapt and do whatever Helps on the day!
My Background & Experience
My name is Emma Hurford. I have a farming background and am still well connected to my rural roots. In fact, I can still be seen in a pair of muddy wellies on a daily basis! Somewhere along the lines I decided I wanted to work with people and I trained as a qualified Health Care Professional at the University of Plymouth.
I have experience of a wide range of physical, mental and cognitive health problems including Parkinson’s disease and Dementia. I have worked in Adult Social Care, Stroke Rehabilitation and in Community and Inpatient Mental Health.
Individually Tailored Services
I understand how illness and disability can impact on daily life, independence, confidence and self-esteem. At the heart of everything I do is empowering people and providing a personalised, individual service. Putting YOU in the driving seat!
I can offer the following to name but a few. I am versatile and adaptable by nature and always open to suggesions:
- Home Help - cleaning, shopping, meals, gardening, sorting out paperwork, filling forms
- Relief Cover - rest assured your loved one will be enjoying personalised, 1 to 1 activities while you are out
- Regain your independence and confidence- including home from hospital support
- Getting out and about- appointments, go for walks, coffee, shopping
- Enjoying your hobbies and interests
- Personal Care
Fully Insured, DBS check & Food Hygiene certificates & References available.
- Contact Telephone: 01823 672003